After great feedback on our MVP/Alpha, we are now in the process of launching our Beta. The next step is to build a truly comprehensive platform that requires improving our current...
After great feedback on our MVP/Alpha, we are now in the process of launching our Beta. The next step is to build a truly comprehensive platform that requires improving our current database setup, including integrating to other platforms (YouTube, Mixer, Tamago, Nimo.tv, etc.) and laying the foundation for a recommendation engine.
- Architecting and developing StreamCrux’ full IT setup into the future
- Be the part of defining the functional direction of our platform (from rating system to data capture and recommendation engine), together with the architecture, development and IT operations
- Increasing ownership of current back-end by developing on current C# / .Netcore back end
- A long time gamer and Twitch user
- Ready to hard work to build a world-class platform
- A solid experience as a software developer, mastering backend development - and preferably also web development
- C#, dotNet and REST APIs are not strangers to you
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- A desire to manage development practices and the tech stack
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A passion for software architecture and software craftsmanship, holding yourself to high professional standards
Will be a plus
Solid experience from deploying and managing complex systems on cloud tech