Tactile Games is looking for a Data Science Lead to shape data science strategy by working with various stakeholders across the company to identify key priorities. You will mentor, coach and...
Tactile Games is looking for a Data Science Lead to shape data science strategy by working with various stakeholders across the company to identify key priorities. You will mentor, coach and guide your team through projects that will help us further understand, model, predict, segment and retain our players and optimize marketing practices.
Data Science supports not only our games, but several other business functions. Our data scientists are 6 professionals distributed across teams as quantitative user experience researchers, machine learning data scientists and data engineers.
- Defining the data and analytics strategy with the leadership team
- Identifying opportunities to leverage data to yield business value
- Managing data operations like systems for data processing and derived data
- Coaching data scientists in terms of best inferential and modelling practices
- Strong leadership experience
- Profound knowledge of common Python analytics and machine learning libraries such as pandas, TensorFlow and NumPy
- Deep knowledge of predictive modelling and machine learning
- Advanced SQL skills
- Great data visualization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a structured way
- Strong collaboration skills
Will be a plus
- Experience in the game industry, or major interest in it
- Linux and backend technologies such as node.js and Docker as well as various cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud products
- Dabase management systems for petabyte scale data like Google Bigquery or other column-oriented databases
- Academic or work experience of quantitative research on large datasets (relevant fields could be physics, biology, economics etc)