FaunaPhotonics team is developing cutting-edge in-field sensor tools setting new standards for monitoring of insects in agriculture. Tools that will lead to better decision support in plant...
FaunaPhotonics team is developing cutting-edge in-field sensor tools setting new standards for monitoring of insects in agriculture. Tools that will lead to better decision support in plant protection. By combining data analytics, machine learning and engineering skills with the expertise of international partners and players in agriculture, we will commercialize insect monitoring solutions internationally.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated data scientist to support our rapid development. Working at FaunaPhotonics you will be an integrated part of a very diverse, dynamic and fast-moving team spanning competences within, machine learning, sensors, electronics, biology, agronomy and business development.
As data scientist at FaunaPhotonics, you will be a central part of our core technology team. Your responsibilities will span the entire range from active participation in planning and executing field/data collection campaigns to developing cutting-edge data tools transforming our data in customer driven services.
- Ph.D/M.Sc degree in computer and/or data science, Physics or similar with focus on Neural networks and machine learning
- Preferably with some 4+ years experience working in industry
- Experience in storing, managing, and computing of/on large amounts of data
- Experience with statistical modelling
- Self-motivator with a strong drive to create - entrepreneur
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Structured and analytical