SYBO is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to be part of solving the many tough challenges we face when building very ambitious, top-notch F2P games that can challenge with...
SYBO is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to be part of solving the many tough challenges we face when building very ambitious, top-notch F2P games that can challenge with the very best out there. Full-stack Engineer will be part of small, agile game teams, helping develop game services, highly available robust systems using state-of-the-art technologies and web tooling to support live operations on all our games, including working with existing/off-the-shelf solutions.
- Be responsible for technical design, implementation and maintenance of game services utilising HTTP-based APIs, batch processing and client-server services using Go
- Work with Game Engineers in projects and help integrate these developed services with client-side games components and frameworks
- Write custom game server logic in an efficient, robust and optimised manner
- Build and operate the cloud infrastructure using AWS/GCS as well as external off-the-shelf back-end service providers
- Create or improve web tooling, for live ops, customer support, etc
- Maintain and improve the overall code quality
- Take an active part in ensuring that our roadmap and architecture fits the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish
- Higher education degree in a relevant field
- Excellent programming skills and a desire to work with Go
- AWS or GCS cloud infrastructure in general
- Background working with databases (preferably both SQL and NoSQL systems)
- Comfortable in a Linux based environment and its command line tools
- Keep cool under pressure, when issues pop up in live production environments
- Proficient with one web development framework (Angular, React)
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Have a strong passion for making and playing games!
Will be a plus
- Prior experience working within the games industry, on shipped titles
- C# and Unity
- Knowledge about networking and protocols
- Synchronous multiplayer and building game servers
- Operational experience with back end systems and databases at scale
What we offer
- Our core values are: Solid Products, in a Synced Community, Performance Matters, Passionate Colleagues and doing Daily High Fives!
- Best office location in Copenhagen
- Giving you a chance to do the work of your life
- Having an informal and creative culture
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- Lots of fun!