SYBO is looking for a business-oriented gamer with a passion for strategy and data to fill Product Manager position to strengthen their presence on the F2P scene and to make 2019 the...
SYBO is looking for a business-oriented gamer with a passion for strategy and data to fill Product Manager position to strengthen their presence on the F2P scene and to make 2019 the breakout year in mobile gaming!
We are passionate about what we create and we live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. As a Product Manager you will be able to experience this passion first hand in a collaboration with awesome co-workers.
Working closely with and report to the Game Directors to define the games' strategy and business goals using market and competitor research as well as ensuring the correct prioritization of the product roadmap with the shortest possible time to deployment. Every day you will collaborate with the Game Designers to conceptualize features that aim at reaching business goals - your role is to provide the business mindset within the teams and continual feedback to support the teams in working on the right things.
You will participate in soft launch planning and will be responsible for measuring the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iterations. In collaboration with the Game Data Analysts you will extract customer insights that leads to improved/new features and present the results to various stakeholders. Using your insights you will help develop in-game events and promotions that drives retention, engagement and revenue. Your eyes will be on the product as well as the market, regularly monitoring the development of the market / competing game categories & business models.
You will also liaise with the Marketing Team to coordinate and optimize development and marketing efforts towards acquiring high quality users in a cost effective way.
- Solid experience as a Product Manager in a live mobile F2P title
- Launched at least one mobile F2P title
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience building models and defining data needs
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Provided valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Passion for games and gaming
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills in English both verbal and written
Will be a plus
Experience working in an agile environment
What we offer
- An ambitious and fun workplace with colleagues doing daily high fives!
- Very informal and creative culture
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Balanced lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities