SYBO is looking for a visionary designer with passion for mobile games to fill Senior Game Designer position in a highly ambitious and succesful mobile game studio in the...
SYBO is looking for a visionary designer with passion for mobile games to fill Senior Game Designer position in a highly ambitious and succesful mobile game studio in the heart of Copenhagen - in the team behind one of the most popular mobile games of all time - Subway Surfers.
Senior Game Designer will be working with the team that consists of programmers, data analysts, graphic designers and animators - all hardworking, motivated, product-focused specialists in their field.
Responsibilities will be designing, implementing and tweaking both core and meta-game mechanics in a F2P mobile title. An ability to communicate and elaborate on designs, as well as giving and receiving quality feedback is important because you will be working alongside other designers. You will be working in both spreadsheets and game editor - so experience in Google Sheets/Excel as well as Unity is preferred.
Jump on board a team of enthusiasts who love to deliver awesome games and entertainment experiences for an audience around the world!
- 5+ years of experience with game design
- A collaborative and diplomatic approach
- A self driven and self motivating mindset
- A creative way of thinking and solving problems
- Agile and structured ideas in your processes
- Excitement for working with globally beloved IP
- Proven experience of free-to-play models and games
- Shipped at least two titles - one of them should be a mobile F2P title
What we offer
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- An informal and creative culture where everyone is heard
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- An inspiring and passionate workplace
- The required gear for you to do your best
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- And a lot of fun - also when working