At FaunaPhotonics, we are currently looking for an experienced software engineer to support our rapid development. Working at FaunaPhotonics you will be an integrated part of a very diverse,...
At FaunaPhotonics, we are currently looking for an experienced software engineer to support our rapid development. Working at FaunaPhotonics you will be an integrated part of a very diverse, dynamic and fast-moving team spanning competences within, machine learning, sensors, electronics, biology, agronomy and business development.
As Senior Software Development Engineer at FaunaPhotonics you will be responsible for software solutions to support our insect sensor. Development work include the full journey from specifying solutions, validating with customers to final implementation of developed solution in the field. In addition, you will be responsible for choosing and implementing proper tools and processes to support company excellence on software development.
- Project lead on development of embedded software for insect sensors
- Development and management of FaunaPhotonics data cloud solution incl. API development and cyber security
- Data management in IoT/big data setting
- Development of user interface software incl. mobile app and web solutions
- Supporting team of machine learning developers with tool development and data management
- M.Sc./Engineer in computer science
- Extensive practical experience in software development
- Fluent in C, C++, C#, Python and Web-programming
- Experience with data management incl. SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar
- Experience with project management of software development projects
- Self-motivator with a strong drive to create
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Structured and analytical